We stayed at Sheraton on the Falls last weekend using our SPG points.
– Few minute walk to the falls
– Very close to restaurants, stores, casino and attractions
- Gym, pool and spa
- Room price starts at $125/night or 10,000 SPG points
- Corner suite
– Perfect view of the falls (we were able to see the lights show of the falls from our room at night)
– Washroom has a large shower/jacuzzi, 2 sinks, and tv. It also has a nice view of the falls.
– Balcony where you can see the falls AND the city
- Bar-type lounge
- Elevators are confusing and sometimes not enough to accommodate all of the guests
- Pool water is a bit murky
- Request for a room that has the Falls view. If you’re willing to spend, go for the corner suite room! (Ours was upgraded to a corner suite and it was perfect ♥)
- Everything is MORE expensive in Niagara. It’s better to eat somewhere else before you go here. We also brought snacks and drinks with us. We had heavy breakfast in the lounge.
- There are complimentary drinks in the casino. Lol