Being a kid at heart, I have always kept a bucket list. I’m looking forward to the days that I’d be able to experience them and cross them off. Luckily for me, I’ve already crossed off several items.
*For more photos of our travels and adventures, visit my Instagram!
25 Items in My Bucket List:
You read it right! Growing up in a tropical country, it’s common to dream of seeing the snow and having a white Christmas. We only experience it through movies. I remember my first time of snow, I was in Korea with my friends. We were so crazy happy that we were literally jumping up and down and catching all the snowflakes we can get with our hands and faces. Now that we’ve moved to Canada, it’s an endless supply of snow!
4. Go skydiving
I took that picture above and that was my POV ♥
7. Travel to Finland and go reindeer sledding
9. Eurotrip!!! – London, Italy, Amsterdam, Belgium, Portugal
10. Go on a Caribbean Cruise
11. Malaysia and Thailand (Spa)
12. Watch a Lantern Festival
13. Dine at any Michelin star restaurant of Chef Ramsay and meet him
15. Learn a third language (maybe French)
16. Learn to swim in the beach without goggles and lifevest
17. Fly in a helicopter
18. Fly an ultralight
19. Start a charity
20. Start our business
22. Getting featured in TV or magazine
23. Getting asked for an ID at age 40
I didn’t know that it was remotely possible until I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando. ♥
25. Go to Iceland
From time to time, new items get added to my list. I love that my bucket list inspires me to do more. It also keeps me dreaming which is a good thing, right?
What’s in your bucket list?
Pin it for later!