Being a kid at heart, I have always kept a bucket list. I’m looking forward to the days that I’d be able to experience them and cross them off. Luckily for me, I’ve already crossed off several items.
*For more photos of our travels and adventures, visit my Instagram!
25 Items in My Bucket List:
2. Take a trip to Bahamas
I took that picture above and that was my POV ♥
7. Travel to Finland and go reindeer sledding
8. Go skydiving
10. Eurotrip!!! – London, Italy, Amsterdam, Belgium, Portugal
11. Go on a Caribbean Cruise
12. Malaysia and Thailand (Spa)
13. Watch a Lantern Festival
14. Dine at any Michelin star restaurant of Chef Ramsay and meet him
16. Learn a third language (French, maybe?)
17. Learn to swim in the beach without goggles and lifevest
18. Fly in a helicopter
19. Fly an ultralight
20. Start a charity
21. Start our business
23. Getting featured in TV or magazine
24. Getting asked for an ID at age 40
I didn’t know that it was remotely possible until I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando. ♥
From time to time, new items get added to my list. I love that my bucket list inspires me to do more. It also keeps me dreaming which is a good thing, right?
What’s in your bucket list?
Pin it for later!